So, as I came home and sat at my desk an idea of something to write about popped into my head. When you write, what is around you?
I personally like to be surrounded my things I love. So, around my desk are these permanent things.....
1. A picture my great grandparents took in England 20-30 years ago. It's of a guard, I believe. One of those guys with the poofy black hats who show no expression.
2. My 2 Glee Magnets. I love Glee!
3. I have a cell phone holder that is a hard plastic green guy. He is lovely.
4. My movie ticket stub from Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
5. My rainbow post it note cube.
A few things I keep on my desk that change about once a week....
1. I always have a stack of books on my desk. Either ones I am reading or ones that inspire me to write. Right now, I have Anne Frank *reading it for class* and 4 books that I love that inspire me. *13 Little Blue Envelopes, Sea, Boy Meets Boy, Looking for Alaska*
2. Camera *sometimes there, sometimes not*
So thats it for me. Whats where you write?